Hayden on Vinyl

Discussion related to album from In September (1994) to The Place Where We Lived (2009)
Scott

Hayden on Vinyl

Post by Scott »

Does anyone have Hayden vinyl they are looking to sell or trade? Im trying to hunt down a copy of Moving Careful.

pretpat

Re: Hayden on Vinyl

Post by pretpat »

I can't believe how one thing changes everything and nothing will ever be the same again.

Chris
Site Admin

Post by Chris »

pretpat wrote:I found one on Discogs
http://www.discogs.com/Hayden-Moving-Ca ... se/2521883

Pat
For $110!?!?
Chris | wasteyourdaysaway.com
[email protected]
@chrstaylr

Scott

Post by Scott »

It would be nice if I had $110 to spend on the album, sadly that is not the case.

pretpat

Post by pretpat »

Chris wrote:
pretpat wrote:I found one on Discogs
http://www.discogs.com/Hayden-Moving-Ca ... se/2521883

Pat
For $110!?!?
I just found it, I didn't make up the price :D
I can't believe how one thing changes everything and nothing will ever be the same again.

seanrockon

Post by seanrockon »

Hi Scott,

Did you happen to find earlier albums of Hayden on vinyl? I am trying to find these 6 albums on vinyl. If you or anyone happens to know where I might look, I would much appreciate it! :)

> Everything I Long For
> The Closer I Get
> Skyscraper National Park
> Elk-Lake Serenade
> Live at Convocation Hall
> Moving Careful

Also, does anyone happen to know about the following items which Wikipedia lists as "EPs and singles and others"? I am curious to see if I can get on CD (vinyl would be wonderful, but I suspect that they don't exist).

> In September
> "Mild and Hazy"
> "Lunar Landing Confirmed"
> "Carry On Mentality"

mfgeorge

Post by mfgeorge »

The Closer I Get & Live at Convocation Hall were CD only. In September was cassette only.
Mild and Hazy, Lunar Landing Confirmed and Carry On Mentality were 7" vinyl only.

Chris
Site Admin

Post by Chris »

mfgeorge wrote:The Closer I Get & Live at Convocation Hall were CD only. In September was cassette only.
Mild and Hazy, Lunar Landing Confirmed and Carry On Mentality were 7" vinyl only.
Exactly.

I keep promising myself to fill out the discography on the official page. As you can see on the page, we have plans to do it.

Those 7"s will be impossible to find. If memory serves, they were originally offered up when Hayden was sending out a newsletter ... on paper!
[email protected]
@chrstaylr

Chris
Site Admin

Post by Chris »

I went through my box of Hayden stuff this past week. I found two of those paper newsletters from Hayden. I thought my mom had thrown them out. :)

I'm working on building the discography. I'd forgotten how many Hayden releases (official and non-official, such as promo CDs) I have.
[email protected]
@chrstaylr

mfgeorge

Post by mfgeorge »

Speaking of Discography, I just found Hayden on a Starbucks comp. the other day. Don't remember the name of it, but I took a (blury) pick of the back cover if you want it.