Pre-order (FREE full stream) and limited 7"

Discussion related to Hayden's eighth album released by Arts & Crafts on March 24, 2015
pretpat

Pre-order (FREE full stream) and limited 7"

Post by pretpat »

Pre-order the CD or LP of "Hey Love" now and grab a personal full stream of the album
http://www.galleryac.com/hayden-hey-love.html

Also available for purchase as MP3-320kbps Download ($9), FLAC Download ($11) and Apple-Lossless Download ($11)

Also available for pre-order is a limited edition 7" ($7) featuring "Nowhere We Cannot Go" and "Troubled Times" with a handmade jacket wrapped with care by Hayden himself.
I can't believe how one thing changes everything and nothing will ever be the same again.

Brent

Re: Pre-order (FREE full stream) and limited 7"

Post by Brent »

I didn't read clear enough that the MP3 version doesn't get the early stream. Oh well, guess I can wait. How is the full album?

pladdy

Post by pladdy »

I did the same thing. Is this board moderated? Any chance MP3 buyers can get a sneak peek at the new album stream.

pladdy

Post by pladdy »

Many thanks. I just received a link for the live stream. Can't wait to listen to it and catch a few live tunes.

Peter D

Post by Peter D »

I thought the same thing, that I wouldn't get the stream after I pre-purchased a download -- I almost wrote an email to GalleryAC asking to refund me so that I could order the CD instead. Then I noticed some fine print somewhere saying that it would take up to 24 hours for the link to be sent to my inbox.

Sure enough, the next day I received the link. I guess a bit more patience is needed!

Brent

Post by Brent »

So you mean you did get the stream with only the MP3 pre-order? I never got an email :(

pretpat

Post by pretpat »

Check your spam folder Brent. My email was in there.

Pat
I can't believe how one thing changes everything and nothing will ever be the same again.

Brent

Post by Brent »

Nothing. I think they changed the text. When I made that post on Feb 1 I swear I did go back and read that it said the stream was only if you bought the physical copy, but now it seems to say stream with pre-order for anything, so I don't know if they changed it up or something. Anyway, I emailed their support to ask about it.

Brent

Post by Brent »

They replied and I got my stream link today. :) Sounds good so far. :)

mfgeorge

Post by mfgeorge »

Full stream for all here: http://albumstreams.com/s/hayden/hey-love

I didn't love this upon first listen. :?