New Album? 2017 or beyond?

General Hayden-related discussions
seanrockon

New Album? 2017 or beyond?

Post by seanrockon »

I was curious to know if Hayden has plans for a new album in 2017 or sometime thereafter. I didn't make it to a EILF tour show. If anyone has any news, please let me know. Want to gauge my look-forward-to meter.

Chris
Site Admin

Re: New Album? 2017 or beyond?

Post by Chris »

Hayden's working on a collaboration with author Colin McAdam that is slated for 2017. He's played one of the songs from the album in recent shows, including at last year's Dream Serenade.

He talks about the collaboration here: https://soundcloud.com/southern-souls/17-hayden
Chris | wasteyourdaysaway.com
[email protected]
@chrstaylr

robbroncs

Post by robbroncs »

FANTASTIC! :o

pretpat

Post by pretpat »

Thanks for the info Chris
I can't believe how one thing changes everything and nothing will ever be the same again.

punkerfunk

Post by punkerfunk »

Yeah I asked him after his new york show in November 2016 and he said a new album is in the works.
The only Hayden fan in Pennsylvania

DirtRock

Post by DirtRock »

At the Winnipeg EILF20 show in September an audience member asked him "who's your favourite music right now?" And he answered "my own (laughs)" and then clarified that he's working on a new record and listens to it when he goes out for a run, "you wouldn't think my music lends itself to running but... (more laughs)".
And he played a song from his collaboration with (I didn't catch the name) who is "a true wordsmith, and it might be called Make Believe". He then started a weird drum machine beat that kept throwing him off and he restarted the song a few times and got through it on the third attempt.

*his guitar player JJ Ipsen was selling his merch for this tour

robbroncs

Post by robbroncs »

oooooo.....is this a sign of things to come?

seanrockon

Post by seanrockon »

Hi Folks, Anyone happen to have new or additional information regarding a new album? Thanks for any additional info!

pretpat

Post by pretpat »

I'm assuming it's going to be a Chrismas album if Hayden is still planning for a 2017 release :)
I can't believe how one thing changes everything and nothing will ever be the same again.

robbroncs

Post by robbroncs »

safe to say this is the longest lull between LPs. :(