Trees Lounge on jukebox?

General Hayden-related discussions
scott123

Trees Lounge on jukebox?

Post by scott123 »

Hi, I am a HUGE fan of the song "Trees Lounge" (as well as the movie). Is there any way of getting this song on jukeboxes? I want to play this song in bars that I frequent (they usually have either touchtunes or ami jukeboxes). I think this is the perfect song to play in a bar and I would gladly spend my money doing so. But sadly, I can never find the tune. Does anyone have any info, or can anyone pull any strings on this? Thank you so much.

pretpat

Re: Trees Lounge on jukebox?

Post by pretpat »

Hi Scott, welcome!

A good source of information on releases is Discogs.com
Here are the results for Trees Lounge: https://www.discogs.com/search/?q=trees ... n&type=all
I can't believe how one thing changes everything and nothing will ever be the same again.

scott123

Post by scott123 »

Hi ... thanks for the info. But when I search for Hayden on jukeboxes, none of the tunes offered are Trees Lounge. And when I specifically search for "Trees Lounge" as a song nothing at all comes up. Just wish there was a way to get it on there .... Appreciate the info you provided.

pretpat

Post by pretpat »

If you feel like listening to Trees Lounge maybe you can just put earphones in and play it from your phone :)
After that continue your regularly scheduled program at the bar.
I can't believe how one thing changes everything and nothing will ever be the same again.