U.S. dates

Discuss show announcements, ticket details, show reviews, setlists, etc.
haydenstorm

U.S. dates

Post by haydenstorm »

Any U.S. dates in the future? maybe around Kentucky?please?

Chris
Site Admin

Re: U.S. dates

Post by Chris »

Chris | wasteyourdaysaway.com
[email protected]
@chrstaylr

Brian

Post by Brian »

This is good news.

Ceemonk

Post by Ceemonk »

Hey Chris,

Any chance of stopping in Detroit after Chicago, before he crosses the border back into Canada?
Nothing peculiar, we'll just go for a truck ride.

robbroncs

Post by robbroncs »

Was at the Brooklyn show this past thurs...IT was fantastic!
Trees Lounge, Rainy Saturday, Home by Saturday, The Hazards of Sitting Beneath Palm Trees(w/ an awesome jam at the end), Almost Everything, Motel, Bass Song, Hollywood Ending, Let's Break Up, Carried Away, Carried Away(solo), Stem(solo), Between Us to Hold (solo), Don't Get Down (acoustic trio), Worthy of Your Esteem, My Wife, Dynamite Walls --- Bad as They Seem, Powderfinger(Neil Young)
(obviously going off the setlist...i added some songs that were not on it. so i think i have them all)
God I missed him...I was sick for the Mercury Lounge show so i'm happy he came back around. I brought my band mate. he loved it. another fan to the list!

salina

Post by salina »

Yes Buscemi was there. He generally hits most Hayden shows in NY. I live two blocks from Buscemi in Brooklyn so I see him all the time, it's funny to see him at a concert though.
Download the braindumps guide to learn the photoshop basics. Learn how to create beautiful images using 70-411 braindumps tutorials and Anderson University (Indiana) dumps by expert professionals. for more details click here Youtube you can follow us on Facebook