Physical Copies Shipping Yet?

Discussion related to Hayden's seventh album released by Arts & Crafts on February 5, 2013
mjordan

Physical Copies Shipping Yet?

Post by mjordan »

When I pre-ordered the CD a month ago, the A&C store said it would be shipping on or before February 5th. It is now almost the 8th, and still my order just says it's "processing." Has anybody received a physical copy yet?

pretpat

Re: Physical Copies Shipping Yet?

Post by pretpat »

It looks like Dorick received it.
http://www.wasteyourdaysaway.com/forums ... &t=38#p187

Pat
I can't believe how one thing changes everything and nothing will ever be the same again.

Markw

Post by Markw »

My wife preorderd the cd and I preorderd the delux package
With shirt and touqe on the same day, she revived her cd on the 1st I just got mine
Yesterday but no touqe, anyone else get a touqe? I can't get any answers from arts and crafts

mfgeorge

Post by mfgeorge »

The toque was the only thing not being sold last night at the merch table, so I'm going to guess there's been a delay.

Brian

Post by Brian »

Yeah, there's been a delay. I received an email from Arts and Crafts a couple of weeks ago explaining that, due to the high number or pre-orders, they ran out of toques. They said they would be getting more in shortly and that they'd be shipping it as soon as possible.

But feel very fortunate, I haven't received anything yet.

mjordan

Post by mjordan »

Wow man, my order is a mess then. When I pre-ordered, there was no way to download the "Rainy Saturday" single either. I don't think I'll be purchasing directly from A&C anymore.

Dr. Jimathy

Post by Dr. Jimathy »

I got my signed pre-ordered copy in the mail on Friday. There was a note at the merch table at the Avening show that the toques are on back-order and not available yet.

pretpat

Post by pretpat »

I received a shipping confirmation for my CD and LP yesterday. I hope Hayden didn't forget to sign them :lol:
I can't believe how one thing changes everything and nothing will ever be the same again.

redoxreaction

Post by redoxreaction »

I got an email that I can pick up my order, but they're sold out of my t-shirt size. Which really sucks, because I ordered early morning on the first day of pre-order.

Anyone know if they've got t-shirts at the shows? : (

Dr. Jimathy

Post by Dr. Jimathy »

Shirts and Hoodies available at the Guelph and Avening shows with a few more items available in Avening - baby onesie in yellow and kids green tshirt. All the albums available as well with some vinyl too.